9.01.2009

Starting the Day off with a little Cuteness...


I must be on a kid's clothing kick. After yesterday's crewcuts post I got an email from Etsy with some outrageously cute handmade children's clothing. Sooo... I took that horse and ran with it and came up with the cutest collection of baby and toddler clothes ever. Ok, I was somewhat inflenced by beautiful photography and fat cheeks... but the clothes are darling too. Enjoy!

This one is precocious... you can just see it in those eyes.... I love the little outfit though!
Ahhh! The Cheeks!!!! Oh my gosh I want to squeeze her! Look at that sweet little flower! I don't usually like headbands on babies but this one is darling. Unfortunately I can't seem to find it again so... no link. :(


I so hope to be one of those moms that is talented enough to make her own children's clothes... I need more sweing lessons but if I could I would dress my little girls like this. It's seems so sweet and innocent. I can't handle kid's clothes that make them look like little teenagers. Why??


Hahahahaahhaah!!



Can you handle the little ruffle coming out the bottom of this dress? Look at the boots!! And her curls! Ahh! So cute! Everything this girl makes is precious! Make sure to look at her whole line... love it.


Baby in a bowl. Nuff said.


Another baby in a bowl... wearing a "munchkin hat"... I'm officially dying here folks...

No comments:

Post a Comment