11.05.2009

Crazy Times!

Well, life has been super hectic lately.

Brad and I have been visiting venue options (we've narrowed it down to three!). Mom and Kirstie and I have been dress shopping (so confusing!). I've been planning parties (Amy's send off was sooo fun!) and going to parties (thanks Dan!). Getting Spud Muffin orders ready. Not to mention work! So I apologize for not updating the blog in a little while. I will try to keep up with it! I do love blogging... :)


Having gone to a few different dress shops now and I think I have a better idea of what I am looking for but it is hard to find just the right one - you know? I saw this beauty on Ritzy Bee today and, well, it's perfect. Really, really, perfect. Argh! If only I knew who made it!


Look at the back!! ::swoon::

In other news... Brad and I getting some engagement pictures done this weekend by the lovely Steffany of Nothing But Miracles Photography and my head is positively spinning with ideas for the shoot...





I think a picnic at the plateau is in order... :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jules...I LOVE the dress! My heart did swoon at the sight! I'm so excited and happy for you and Brad!

    ReplyDelete