10.28.2009

The Lord Provides

Sometimes it seems like God has to keep teaching me the same lessons over and over again. Lately He has been reminding me that when I put my trust in Him and do things His way and honor Him with my time, talent, and treasure (as Miles would say) that everything else will fall into place. No need to fret. "But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." - Matt. 6:33-34

So, what, Julie, has brought about this revelation once again to you today? Well, I really wanted to channel these darling vintage postcard inspired save the dates...


I knew, however, that we would have to have some engagement pictures taken and I wanted them to be quality but I also knew that our budget may not allow for a professional shoot so I prayed about it (I know, I know I pray about silly things but God tells us to pray continuously, right?) and tried not to think about it too much.
Well, yesterday, whilst perusing facebook, I noticed that one of my friends had made a page for her new photography business. I have always admired her pictures of her darling kids... Well, lo and behold she and her husband are trying to build their portfolio and announced that the first five friends to ask would get a free photoshoot! No way! So ...I asked! (obviously) And she said yes! Woo hoo! Oh, and their business is called Nothing but Miracles Photography - how appropriate. Look at her amazing pictures (and babies!)...





Gah... maybe she won't notice if I steal baby Tyler... :)

1 comment: