6.06.2010

Happily Ever After... Part One

I wanted to share some of my favorite pictures from the wedding and the time leading up to the wedding... I hope you enjoy them!! Thank you to Steffany and Carson of Nothing But Miracles Photography for giving us such an incredible gift - you guys are amazing. Also, thanks Kirsten and April for your awesome pictures as well! I loved having those!


This was at the rehearsal, I had just come from my interview at Anthropologie - crazy day!


We had dinner at Vigilucchi's after the rehearsal - the Wilson-Galdonik clan really made it special. Thank you Mike and Rudy!!



It was SOO much fun to have all of my friends together - some of whom (April) I hadn't seen in almost five years! Kirsten came from Washington State, Amy came in from Utah, April from Wyoming, Tausha from BULGARIA!! Ridiculous. I felt so incredibly loved. It was one of the best nights.



After the dinner all of us girls went to Extraordinary Desserts for some tea and goodies and then back to the apartment for some girly time (sorry to kick you out onto the roof boys...).






What an incredible last night as a single lady! The next morning was nuts. I met up with some of the girls for pedicures and manicures (which we waited a ridiculously long time for) and then went back to the hotel room to continue getting ready...



Tausha went and got us some coffee - thank you SO much - and also took care of getting lots of fun primping pictures!


Kirsten took the role of bridesmaid very seriously and even fed me my coffee when my nails were wet. Gosh I love her.


That's me... finessing my vows at the nail shop... Oh boy. Back at the Darlington House things were kicking into high gear.



This is Hannah and her assistant from Modern Bouquet putting together our flowers - beautiful work! I loved them!


Here is Ashlyn from Carter & Cook putting up the hankie garland Kirstie and I made. Well, I gathered the hankies and came up with the design but she did all the "making" - thanks lil sis! You were a life saver.


Some of the hankies I used came from Kirsten's late grandmother, Kirsten knew how much I love vintage hankies and she sent me a boxful a few years ago - they went to good use!


Mom and Brad and I stayed up until 3 o'clock in the morning the night before the rehearsal putting these programs together - so crazy. We laughed watched Lady and the Tramp while we worked, it was pretty fun. I think they turned out pretty well considering how fast we did them! There were SO many little details at the wedding and without the help of my friends, family and especially Ashlyn and Heather I really don't know how we would have pulled it all together!


I finally arrived at the Darlington House with about an hour to finish getting ready and take pictures with my bridesmaids - that's Julie for you! But we made it in the end... :)

Well, that's it for this installment! I will pick up the next post soon with more pictures from the big day!

Julie

1 comment: