8.25.2009

Etsy Finds

I so enjoy browsing Etsy and finding truly beautiful things. Especially things that I could never make myself... there is something so inspiring about it. I am continually amazed by the creativity and ability of my fellow crafters. Look at some of the gems I have stumbled upon recently...


Pillow bookends. You have GOT to be kidding me. I die.


Succuphant...!!!! Gah!



There is something really beautiful about this suzy necklace... it just speaks to me... it says, "Julie, where have you been all my life? I need you! And you need me!! Come on... buy me. Take me home. Love me. I'm one of a kind..." Darn those talking necklaces... getting into my brains and making me question my budget! Quiet foolish trinket! I don't need you! You are the devil!!

Uh... sorry about that... ahem...

No comments:

Post a Comment