8.25.2009

I'm Home Again!


Well, I'm back from the NYIGF! It was a really good show and left us feeling optimistic about sales for the rest of the year... not to mention NY is just a fun place to hang out... :)

The day after I got home Brad and I celebrated our very first anniversary. It's hard to believe it's been a whole year since we first met. I can so clearly remember coming home from NY last year and thinking about how I would meet him the next day and wondering what he would be like and whether or not it would be different in person... it was better. I so enjoyed our first date and I thought I knew him then... I knew about him then. I know him now... and I love him more every day. Sigh. Ok ok... no more gushiness... I promise... It has been an amazing year, though, and I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment