8.30.2009

Tidbits and Sunday Thoughts

Well, it's a warm Sunday evening, dinner is almost ready, the family is all here (minus Heidi and Bradley of course), and I am feeling a post coming on... :)


Kirstie made the most WONDERFUL biscotti today. Look at these! Amazing. She is an artist in her own right but I think it is incredible that it comes out even in her food. I wish I had a better picture of her plum galette from Friday. It was equally beautiful.


I finished the CBEST last week and I've been thinking about jobs and what life could be for me. I stumbled upon this darling picture and I started to get excited about the possibilities (not that I'm opening a store with a bunch of cute, fashion forward ladies) :). I think what I look forward to most is community. I love meeting new people and creating new relationships and I can't wait to see who I will meet and what new friendships will bloom in this new phase of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment