10.14.2009

Photoshoots and Schoolhouses

Well, Thursday and Friday are shaping up to be busy days... Brad and I are visiting the Old Richland Schoolhouse in San Marcos on Thursday afternoon so see if it might work as a venue for our wedding.


We are doing all of this a little faster than a lot of couples so we need to reserve a spot quick before they're all taken! This place does sound nice and intimate but it's so hard to tell from pictures some times. The girl that works there is very sweet though so I'm hoping that will translate into a sweet place to get married as well!


Taylor Linens is having a big photoshoot on Friday so the rest of Thursday is going to spent running errands and ironing and fluffing to get ready for the big day! I love photoshoots but the set-up can be draining... pray I have energy! Our photographer, Rick, is amazing though and it's so much fun to work with him and our stylist Carey. I love them...

4 comments:

  1. Wow, busy is right! That's a lot going on! But I love the new Spud photos, April 17 is soon, you will surely have a lovely wedding. :-) Love the schoolhouse idea, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to carve it out of your schedule roomie?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope so! I just added you to my planner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. u rock jules... god bless you my sweet angel...you guys look awesome...!

    ReplyDelete